27 August 2021

Tolle, Lege! Book recommendation

 27th August 2021

I would really, really like to recommend The Incredible Catholic Mass by Fr Martin Von Cochem.

The Incredible Catholic Mass: An Explanation of the Catholic Mass (tanbooks.com)

I bought and read this book a number of years ago after reading the great influence it had on Fr Kenneth Walker FSSP (RIP) and his family. You may remember Fr Walker as the priest who was murdered in Arizona.

A tribute to Fr. Kenneth Walker, FSSP (1985-2014) - LifeSite (lifesitenews.com)

It was thanks to this book that Fr Walker's family experienced a conversion and fell in love with the Traditional Mass. Furthermore, his priestly vocation has, in many senses, its roots in this very book.

Please, if you have not read this book, read it.

When I read it I cannot express how much it moved me. It brought me to tears of joy at the sheer beauty of the Traditional Latin Mass.

If you are looking for something to read that will make you appreciate the depth, meaning, spirituality and beauty of the "most beautiful thing this side of Heaven" then get a copy of this book.

Trust me. You will not be the same afterwards.


God bless



No comments:

Post a Comment