16 August 2021

No. I haven't had the "vaccine"!

 16th August 2021

On Saturday I was at the table having lunch at my cousin's house. She had invited my parents, sister, niece, myself together with a number of friends.

During the lunch the conversation turned to the subject of the "vaccine".

"Oh boy! Here we go!" I thought to myself as people started explaining to each other when they had their respective doses.

One lady, who works as an Auxiliary Nurse in a nearby hospital, turned to me and asked if I had received the "vaccine."

Up to that point I had been sitting there quietly and listening.

I felt the blush of emotion rise to my cheeks. I was angry. Angry that she had dared to ask me such a personal, medical question over the BBQ chicken wings. Angry that there is this widespread expectation and angry that everyone is behaving like sheep!

"No. I have not!" I said, rather curtly.

"Why not?" she retorted.

Well that question made me even hotter under the collar. Unfortunately, I am quite a fiery character, especially when it comes to things I am passionate about, morality and people's almost infinite ability to be quite unintelligent. 

"Because it has been developed using aborted babies' cells" I said in a very sharp tone.

"You should get it!" said another lady at the table.

Well that was it. 

"If a woman wanted an abortion you'd say that it was her body her choice. Yet I don't want an experimental drug injected into my body and you won't say his body, his choice?!?" 

I then reeled off how the so called "vaccine" has not been subject to clinical trials because we are the clinical trial. That the "vaccine" was developed in such a short time frame that it is impossible for it to be both safe and effective. That many cases of people now in ICUs around the planet are double vaccinated. That COVID 19 has a survival rate of approx. 99%. That the real pandemic is of other diseases such as Cancer, Alzheimers, Parkinsons and Famine, all of which seem to have 'magically vanished' in the past 18 months.

It all came flowing out. All that pent up frustration and annoyance at the sheer denseness of my fellow human beings.

Suffice to say, I don't think they'll raise the subject with me again.

I am absolutely sick and tired of this...you fill in the gap with a word of your own selection.

Absolutely fed up to the back teeth of it all.

So it is loud and clear for all to hear.

I have to stand before Almighty God. Face to face with that terrible, awful, awesome and exactingly just Judge.

I WILL NOT BE TELLING Him that I "benefitted" from a murdered unborn baby (albeit indirectly) to avoid what, in most cases, is an annoying cough and a loss of taste.

I get it that people have died. May they rest in peace. God bless their mourning loved ones. But the reality is that for the vast majority who get this blasted virus the symptoms are barely noticeable, if at all.

It's a cough people. For most, that is the most they suffer. A cough.

For that we have to indulge in infanticide, steal civil liberties and break moral law?

NO!



No comments:

Post a Comment